The mission of Institutional Research at CAL NORTHERN School of Law is to collect, compile and analyze data that will provide informed decision making in support of CAL NORTHERN’s overall mission. Institutional research supports the academic and operational activities of the School.
Some of the functions of Institutional Research consist of:
• Organizing the data collection process and its ongoing maintenance and quality
• Collect, analyze, and provide routine reports as well as ad hoc reports in support of strategic planning
• Collect, analyze, and report summaries of academic data about CAL NORTHERN School of Law required by the federal government, accrediting agencies, and other external agencies
• Collect, analyze, and report data in support of program review and other routine student learning outcomes assessment
• Design, plan and administer institutional surveys to faculty, students, and staff
Now Accepting Applications for
Fall 2018 Admissions
Cal Northern School of Law provided me with a unique and manageable opportunity to earn my law degree while holding down a full time job and raising a family. We’re very fortunate to have this high quality night law school in Northern California.
Edward Rizzuto - Class of 2007
The professors are experienced, working legal professionals – all with a passion for the law and teaching. I worked full time and attended classes in the evenings.
Margaret Buchan - Class of 2009
Receiving my legal education at Cal Northern School of Law allowed me to obtain a high quality legal education, taught by practicing attorneys, while also having the freedom to work full time.